Exon-Media is a global leading internet marketing company that specializes in driving high-quality traffic, leads, and sales to its business partners.
We use machine learning and large amounts of data to compare deals & services from hundreds of retail merchants, product comparison platforms, video streaming recommendations, and more.
Exon-Media was founded in 2015, guided by a mission to connect millions of high-intent consumers all over the world with knowledge, key insights, and necessary tools to empower them with the confidence to make informed decisions about products and services.
We are operating in more than 20 countries worldwide and collaborating with the biggest retail companies in the world, such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Macy’s, Wayfair, etc.
Our office is located in Tel Aviv and we are seeking highly talented and motivated individuals to join us, and help us achieve our goals.
● Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
● Plan, organize and control information technology and computer systems.
● Manage R&D tools from the point of tool selection through implementation, ongoing operations and support, change requests, monitoring and control reports and license mgmt.
● Defining and Implementing AWS Cloud security best practices.
● Employees onboarding offboarding process definition, tools and implementation.
● Hardware / software inventory management.
● Handling Network and network security management on cloud and on prem.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Experience with network/system troubleshooting on-prem, cloud and hybrid web environments.
● 4+ years of hands-on experience as a DevOps SRE engineer.
● 5+ years of experience AWS security services (e.g. IAM, SCP’s, etc).
● 5+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure & Security administration.
● Operate and maintain cloud security prevention, identity, and governance tools.
● Operate and maintain company SaaS security tools.
● Work to integrate security validation tools with CI/CD pipelines.
● Lead and prioritize security Incident Response efforts.